• 2-5 years of experience working with test/QA related matters.
• Good skills in at least one programming language (Experience in C# will be a big plus).
• Has great experience in test automation.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Well spoken/ written English.
• Experience in testing Windows Desktop applications.
• Has good theoretical and practical knowledge about computer hardware and software applications in general.
• Good practical knowledge about test automation best practices, methodologies and tools like — Telerik Testing Framework, NUnit, Git, BDD, Gherkin, MSBuild, TeamCity.
• Analyze test strategies for new features.
• Work on test automation, test infrastructure and automation strategies, performed on different levels.
• Extend our existing continuous integration system with new tests and test approaches.
• Provide team with quick feedback after testing and verifying new features.
• Synchronize test strategies and plans with stakeholders and QA engineers in other teams, some of them located in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Perform exploratory testing.